Sunday, July 6, 2014

Why I write


Thank you to the lovely Lauren at Createbakemake for nominating me to join in the "Why I Write" blog hop.

So, why do I write? Purely selfish reasons actually. I love to get my thoughts out of my head and down on paper (aka Blog) as it is much better for my emotional well being. I find when I am not writing the thoughts get stuck in my head to spin around and around. And let's face it, that isn't good for anyone.

As part of this blog hop, I must answer the following questions and then nominate three other bloggers to take part. So, here I go.

What am I working on

At the moment all I am working on are sporadiac blog posts :( I have started writing a book but at the moment that has stalled. I am really hoping to take part in NaNoWriMo this year and get some serious words written. 

How does my writing differ from others in my genre?

To be honest I don't think I have a genre? My writing is just mine.


Why do I write what I do?

The main writing I do is on this blog. As I mentioned before it is a way for me to get the thoughts out of my head, so it is therapy for me. And I love it.

How does my writing process work?

With my none paying work, I simply write and write and write. 

For my paying work, it is a little more planned than that. I promise. 

I nominate the following wonderful bloggers to participate in "why I write".




How are you writing today?


No comments:

Post a Comment