Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Trendy Tuesday - Coloured denim

This week on Trendy Tuesday I am attempting coloured denim.

I have been thinking about buying some coloured denim for a while now and the fact my four year old has several pairs has kicked me into action.

According to several fashion websites that I peruse, the coloured denim fashion trend isn't going anywhere any time soon.

After searching for inspiration from trendy celebs rocking coloured denim, I found that a lot of them seem to like red.

A lot of celebs seem to love red
Attempting to take selfies of your whole body is hard, as I found out today. 

But here I am anyway, attempting to rock coloured denim by the front door.


Do you have some coloured denim in your wardrobe?

14 comments:

  1. You look lovely !!!!! But no, I don't have any coloured demin - I keep wanting to buy some, try it on and then realise that no, I just can't carry it off !!!!
    Well done for trying - you look amazing !
    Have the best day !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice!! Coloured denim? I have LOTS of blue (jeans addict)... but black is my favourite. How boring am I? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was like that too and thought just do it. I got these jeans from Target for $15 so I could just try them out.

      Delete
  3. Shelly Craft was rocking some red jeans on The Block the other week - and no she didn't look like Mrs Claus - I'm almost tempted to get some myself!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like Shelly Craft! You should do it. These ones I am wearing were only $15 from Target.

      Delete
  4. Looking good! I've tried coloured denim but not totally comfortable with it. I have a jade green pair of jeans, I find I really need to wear a longish top to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought a green pair too. Red and green are my fav colours. I am a long top wearer too.

      Delete
  5. I did this last summer - red and sky blue - they give me such a lift and happy feeling when I wear them, hopefully the trend will stay a bit longer :)

    Hello from #teamIBOT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do make you feel happy, don't they!

      Delete
  6. Hot mumma! Those look fab, esp with those shoes! Where did you get? Red is my fav colour BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shoes are sooo old! But keepers. The jeans I got from Target for $15!! I also bought a green pair.

      Delete
  7. I love my coloured denim. I bought a red pair last winter and they are still being loved this winter. In between for autumn I also picked up a pair in an aqua colour. I love them and am so glad the trend is not going anywhere :)
    Becc @ Take Charge Now

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want a pair of red jeans, but I need to find the right ones. I bought a pear of peach three quarters the other day, which I kind of love

    ReplyDelete