As you all know it is that time of year again! Christmas! I love Christmas.
I love to give gifts and little treasures to people. To see their faces light up. It is just wonderful.
For the first time this year, little miss and I made little gifts for her preschool class. Reindeer noses! I got the idea from Pinterest. (BTW, I love Pinterest!).
All you need is....
- Maltesers for the brown reindeer noses
- Jaffas for Rudolph's nose
- Cellophane, and scissors to cut it
- Hole punch
- Labels, and a pen to write a sweet Christmas message
To put them together all you need to do is...
- Cut the cellophane into squares.
- Write a sweet Christmas message on the back of the labels.
- Count out eight Maltesers (for Santa's eight reindeer; Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen and Comet) and one jaffa (for Rudolph's nose).
- Hole punch the labels and thread a piece of ribbon through the hole.
- Tie the piece of ribbon and label around the cellophane containing the noses....whoola!