Thank you to Claire at Knit and Purl Garden for sending me the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I am completely chuffed. I met Claire through Pip Lincolne's Blog School at justb and have thoroughly enjoyed reading her blog.
The rules for accepting this award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog page.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers you admire.
- Leave a comment on each of their blogs letting them know they've been nominated.
Sharing 7 things about me
- This month I have been married to Hubby for 8 years and I can honestly say I have loved every minute of it.
- I have 2 kids; Little Miss 4 and Little Mr 0. They are both the most adorable little things in my world.
- I love writing, hence the reason that I blog!
- I have just started writing a book.
- My favourite food is pasta, coupled with a glass of red wine.
- I am a twin with Brother B and we look nothing alike - people don't even believe we are related half the time.
- I follow the South Sydney Rabbitohs. They have not won a grand final since I have been alive.
15 bloggers that I admire
There are certain blogs that you just keep going back to, whether they make you laugh, cry or think.