Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Wednesday Words - Seinfeld quotes

My all time favourite TV show, at the moment, is Seinfeld. I have all the seasons on DVD and have watched them too many times - Little Miss 4 even comments to Hubby, "Mummy is watching Seinfeld again".

It became my therapy when I was at home in those early days when Little Miss 4 was born. Those long, long days of crying, feeding, crying, feeding. It was my chance to escape my own reality into that of Jerry, Elaine, Kramer and George.

Today I am sharing some of the quotes that I find particularly funny from some of my favourite episodes. I am really in need of a good laugh. Hopefully it will give you a laugh or remind you of your favourite TV show.

"You're through, Soup Nazi. Pack it up. No more soup for you. Next!"
- Elaine, in "The Soup Nazi"
"I think we really need to be in front of the television set. You take TV out of this relationship, it is just torture."
- George, to his mother Estelle, in "The Fusilli Jerry"

"That's karma." 
"No, that's Kramer."
- Elaine and Jerry, in "The Truth"
"It's more like a full-body dry heave set to music."
- George, on Elaine's dancing style, in "The Little Kicks"

"Do women know about shrinkage?" 
"What do you mean, like laundry?"
"No..." 
"Like when a man goes swimming... Afterwards..." 
"It shrinks?" 
"Like a frightened turtle." 
"Why does it shrink?"
"It just does." 
"I don't know how you guys walk around with those things."
- George, Elaine and Jerry, in "The Hamptons" 

"You want a Christmas card? You want a Christmas card? Here's your Christmas card!!!"
- Elaine to George, as she grabs his head and pulls it into her chest, in "The Pick" 

"What am I... hard of smelling?" 
- Elaine to Jerry, in "The Smelly Car" 

"I think they might have sutured that thing to your brain."
- Elaine, disdainful of George's new toupee, in "The Beard" 

"No, I don't have a square to spare. I can't spare a square."
- Jane, in "The Stall"


Get ready family...Mummy will be watching some Seinfeld episodes tonight :).

Do you have any favourite TV show quotes or favourite TV shows?


No comments:

Post a Comment