Monday, October 22, 2012

More peerenting 101 by Daddy..


Little Miss 4 has recently got into the habit of dipping her biscuits in my cup of tea - as I do. (Maybe this is  my peerenting). She is obviously getting inquisitive about hot beverages....which leads me to Hubby's first peerenting of this week...

The other day Hubby says to Little Miss 4 "You had a sip of my coffee the other day, didn't you?".
Little Miss 4 replies "Yep".
Hubby says "Tell Mummy if you liked it?".
Little Miss 4 replies "Noooo, it was awful!"
Mummy breathes a sigh of relief.
Hubby said the look on her face was priceless when she tasted the bitter caffeine. I told him it would have been nothing compared to the look on my face had I been there.

I don't know what I would have done if my 4 year old liked coffee! Wanting a coffee instead of a strawberry milkshake when we went out to the cafe, can you imagine the tantrum when Mummy said "No".

Another peerenting story cames in the form of fart noises!

Little Miss 4 says to me "Mummy, can you make fart noises under your arm?"
I said "Pardon?".
She says "Daddy can, he showed me".
She proceeds to place her little hand under her arm, whilst flapping the other arm frantically....no fart noise. Poor thing looked devastated. Hubby laughed.

Tune in next week for more peerenting 101 by Daddy.

What are your peerenting stories this week?


Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment