Sunday, September 28, 2014

And...we're in!


I use the term "we" very loosely as I don't actually play for the Rabbitohs or have any affiliation with the club at all. But as a fan, surely I am entitled to use the collective "we", aren't I?

And yep this is yet another collection of text on the Internet about football, the Rabbitohs and the grand final.

I have blogged before about my footy obsession, NRL footy that is, sorry AFL fans, and my love of the South Sydney Rabbitohs!

And just in case you are living under a rock.....SOUTHS ARE IN THEIR FIRST GRAND FINAL IN 43 YEARS!!!

I am on the down hill slope to 40 so doing the math this is the first time Souths have reached the grand final in my life time. To say I am STOKED would be an understatement. To say that my Dad is STOKED to watch a Rabbitohs grand final with his kids and grand kids would be an understatement.

Basically we are STOKED. (Clearly I am obsessed with caps today!)

However, my family and I are not alone in being stoked and over-the-top emotional this weekend, my Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are being flooded with other Rabbitohs fans who have been waiting for this moment just as many years.

One guy has even painted his house red and green - if you want to check it out, click here. Now this guy is a fan!

Now we wait a week to watch the most nerve-wracking, exciting 80 minutes of football in my lifetime!!

Oh and BTW, doesn't Greg Inglis have magic in his legs.

Who will you be going for next Sunday?


{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment