Sunday, April 27, 2014

What does your favourite colour say about you?


My favourite colour is green. It has been for as long as I can remember. I think it is because my eyes are green and apparently that is somewhat rarer than the other eye colours - but what the hell do I know (not much it seems).

This week over at My little Sunshine House, Zanni is having a link-up about colour. It got me to thinking...as I am want to do way too much of....about what loving green says about me? If anything.

Therefore, I have snuck off to my friend google.com to find out.

According to Empower yourself with color psychology, if green is your fav colour you have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and the feel safe and secure. You need acceptance and acknowledgement for the everyday things you do for others.

According to Psychology Today, those who love the colour green are often affectionate, loyal and frank. Green lovers are also aware of what others think of them and consider their reputation very important.

Yep, I have a deep need to belong, to love and be loved, and feel safe and secure. I presumed this was a human nature thing and not a green thing, but colour me green on this one.

I am also very affectionate, loyal and frank. So, spot on Psychology Today.

It also seems though that I need acceptance, acknowledgement and a good reputation - unless of course a bad reputation is important to me, as Psychology Today was not that specific. I'll have to give it some thought.

What are your thoughts?
What is your favourite colour?
Do you know what it says about you?



Linking up with Zanni at My Little Sunshine House for Sunshine Sundays.


No comments:

Post a Comment