Wednesday, April 9, 2014

There is a limit


It is okay to say Enough is enough!

I have difficulty saying ENOUGH already! It has been an issue for as long as I can remember, I have wanted to please, to be accepted, to be involved. I take on more and more, when I should say "ENOUGH, I can't take on any more".

I have grown and become confident in so many areas of my life. Some situations I find it all too easy to say ENOUGH! Others are still tricky.

I need to accept there is a limit. And acknowledge it is okay to move the goal posts. Cut myself some slack.

Something has to give - before my sanity is the thing to go. I can't afford to be overwhelmed and exhausted, no-one can.

There are so many commentaries around about having it all and doing it all. What does this even mean? Isn't everyone's "all" different.

My "all" is being content. I need to submerge in contentment for a while.

If something doesn't fit into that, the answers is No, that is ENOUGH!

How are you with saying ENOUGH?


{image credit}

No comments:

Post a Comment