Monday, March 17, 2014

#everydaypeople five

Proving we are all unique individuals with unique experiences....but we all wipe our bum in some way. 

My project....to get to know people better, find out why they think they are unique, what advice they would give and if they scrunch or fold their toilet paper...etc. 




This face. It belongs to the most important person in my life. He is wonderful, loving, caring, supportive. He is my Hubby, aka Matt.  

We have known each other for 11 years now and are about to be married nine. (And I really hope I remember this year....sorry babe.)

We met at work. He was a software programmer and I was a technical writer. I had no idea he liked me. The girl who sat next to me thought I was bonkers. He called me one day from his desk, I answered slightly confused, "Why are you calling me, you sit just over there?" I said. Then he asked me out. After some rescheduling we finally went out for dinner and the rest is history. 

I am the luckiest girl alive to be married to this guy. No really I am. No words can really describe what he means to me or how I feel about him, so I won't even bother. 

When and where were you born?
1st of September, 1977 at Bankstown Hospital Sydney, NSW

What is your favourite song and why?
Nirvana's Smells Like Teen Spirit. When I first heard it, it was so different to anything else I had heard. That coupled with the song's theme of teen rebellion meant I felt a great affinity with the it and this song lead me to explore music, which I wasn't into at the time.

What is your favourite movie and why?
The Godfather. The movie is a masterpiece in every aspect - acting; script writing; cinematography; the music. I am also intrigued by anything related to the mafia. I'm fascinated by the amount of power these individuals get from running a criminal organisation juxtaposed against the complete lack of social freedom they get... the boss may be able to coerce a jury into acquitting someone on trial, but they spend their days living in underground bunkers on the run from the police. 

What is your favourite book and why?
Probably To Kill A Mocking Bird. I remember reading it for the first time and not being able to put it down. Such a simple book really, with a great message.

What are you passionate about?
Apart from my lovely family? Music. It wields great influence over me, being able to modify my mood, be that to pump me up for a big night or focus me while figuring out a problem at work.

What do you think makes you unique?
My naturally occurring inverted T-wave on an ECG... friggin weird! That and my sense of humour, I suppose. Also friggin weird.

What advice would you give people?
Don't listen to any advice I give you; I don't know what I'm talking about!

Do you scrunch or fold?
Fold.

I love that none of this surprised me. 

Do you know all this about your partner?



No comments:

Post a Comment