Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today must be "Day of the Queue"

I don't usually rant...at least I don't think I do?

But today I am totally RANTING!

Ever since I left the house this morning I have been in some sort of queue; a traffic queue, a coffee queue, a queue for the lift. I am surprised I actually made it to my desk - however I was over half an hour late!

I think as I have gotten older and wiser I have mellowed and become a more patient well balanced individual. When I was younger I was a ranty, often hysterical bitch. But today I have regressed!

People at work have been asking me, "Why are you upset today?", bless them - so I have the chance to rant again about my queue woes. Word is passing around the office though, as now no-one is coming near me.

To add to my pain, at lunch I had to make a trip to both Medicare and HCF! Yep, you guessed it....more queues. And of course all the people before me had issues with their claims.


"Serenity Now, Insanity Later"

What have you queued for today?

 Image from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment