Friday, May 16, 2014

The best smell in the world


As far as the five senses go, smell is my strongest. Sometimes fortunately, sometimes unfortunately.

I pity my children when they get older and try to get away with smoking or drinking! BAM, I'll smell it on ya kids.

There are so many smells that are so enticing. A favourite perfume or aftershave. Fresh flowers in the garden. Freshly mown grass. The smell of rain coming. Summer days. Salty oceans. New born babies.

Perhaps though my favourite smell is that of baking. I love the smell of freshly baking pastries, cakes, bread or biscuits. Mmmm, I can almost smell it now.

I just love when the kitchen is filled with the yummy goodness of baking smells. It also seems to entice the whole family to the kitchen, another plus!

What do you think is the best smell in the world?




{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment