Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My relationship with my phone

Apparently I am meant to be honest in this post for Blog Everyday in May, which is Describe your relationship with your phone.

Considering I find it extremely hard to lie there is no doubt this post will be completely honest.

So, my relationship with my phone.

I think of my phone, my Samsung something-or-other as another appendage. I would be lost without it.

It has Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+, LinkedIn, Lync (for work calls) personal email, work email, Blog, Whatsapp, SMS, phone, camera, games for the kids, weather app, League Live and my diary.

How would I cope without all of these things? O.M.G, the thought turns me into an anxious ball of sweat!

Thankfully, I have never had to find out how I would cope. But, to be completely honest, I am sure I would be fine....wouldn't I? I would, right? Hmmm, I hope I never have to find out.

What is your relationship with your phone?




{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment