Wednesday, May 14, 2014

My favourite image

There are so many images that I love and will cherish forever. It is so very difficult to pick just one.

Any one of the photos from our wedding or honeymoon! Various pictures of our kids, friends and family. All so wonderful.

I think one of my all time favourites though, is this one. It is my beautiful mum holding my brother and I just after we were born. She is still at the hospital.

I only came across this photo about four years ago. It was one of many from this time that were on slides. I converted them to digital for my parents wedding anniversary.

I am pretty sure that I am on the left and my brother is on the right....I think?? I just love it though, my mum is simply gorgeous and fresh faced.


What is one of your favourite images of all time?



No comments:

Post a Comment