Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Hiatus of all Hiatuses


It seems to have been six months and 21 days since my last blog post.

I have no idea how this happened, as I do love words and my little life on Venus. As I love the blogs that I read - which I have still followed on social media.

There has been no time to breathe and rest. No time to do the things I enjoy.

One day has tripped into the next, and the next. One day turns into a week, turns into a month. Before you know it, six months and 21 days have elapsed.

A lot has happened in that time; Christmas, a new job, new school year, several birthdays, a ten year anniversary, etc... and of course the day-to-day of just living and settling in to the new routine.

The rest of the world seems to always tick on though - sometimes slow and quiet, other times fast and loud. 

Hoping now for some slow and quiet and of course time to blog.

How have you been for the past six months?

Or are you on Hiatus?






No comments:

Post a Comment