Friday, April 26, 2013

April RAoH wrap

Image from here

I can't believe we are coming to the end of another month! Really not too sure where the time is going - but wherever it is, it is going quickly.

This month my random acts of happiness (RAoH) were....

Three good things a day 

Every day I have been consciously thinking of three good things that have happened. Doing this has allowed me to focus on what is going right instead of wrong in my day. Even on the shittiest of days - some days it has been hard to find three good things!

My highlights this month were:

  • Seeing Little Miss 4 riding her bike.
  • Having an anniversary dinner with Hubby.
  • Prioritising my goals.
  • Smiles and chats with Little Mr 0.
  • Spending time with amazing friends.


Showing gratitude

One of the ways gratitude is good for us, is that it increases how willing we are to help and forgive others, which helps us all get along.

In my showing gratitude post, I thanked my three current famous girl crushes; Ruby Rose, Jessica Rowe and Pink.

There are many people I am grateful too. I hope you know who you are :)

Take care of your body

Being active makes us happier as well as being good for our physical health. It instantly improves our mood and can even lift us out of depression.

So that being said, this month I started Couch to 5km! It has been a hard start but I am going to get there!!

What are your random acts of happiness this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment