Sunday, November 4, 2012

You have to get rid of the stress...

I saw my endocrinologist yesterday, he seems a lovely man. Efficient, on time and all that.

He told me that an important part of managing gestational diabetes was getting rid of any stress. I had to laugh.

I have a life, I thought!

He asked me if I have stress in my life. I replied with a resounding "Yes!". He replied "You need to work on that in the next two weeks, seriously!"

I wish I was one of those people that didn't stress. I like to think sometimes I am one of these people....until BAM, nervous breakdown and I realise "Holy Shit I am stressed!".

This is normal though, right? Don't the majority of people have stress in their lives. Trying to juggle work, family, and all the other trimmings. Surely I am not alone.

Anyhoo, now starts the path to less stress, more serenity, peace and harmony.

The problem is, where the hell do I start?

HELLLPPP! What do you do to stress less?


Image from here.


No comments:

Post a Comment