Monday, November 26, 2012

I've lost them!

Sadly I must report that I have lost my ankles. I have been looking them for a couple of weeks now and they  are nowhere to be found.

As the temperature has climbed to the 30 degree mark my ankles have taken a holiday. They have simply given up dealing with the heat.

Where did they go? And more importantly, when the hell will they be back?

In my current condition, 32 weeks pregnant, the heat is not my friend. Normally I love the heat and hate the cold weather.

However, in this heat I am seriously swollen and not only has it affected my poor ankles, my fingers look like sausages trying to burst out of their skin. I am too scared to look in the mirror in case my face is also affected and I don't recognise the person looking back at me.

I intend to buy this T-Shirt for my loved ones so they too can embrace the cankle. Go Team Cankle!

Image from here
Have you suffered from cankles? What did you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment