Sunday, April 23, 2017

The week that was....SIXTEEN

After hitting up the football on Good Friday, I was in bed for the next two days with a migraine - oh the joys. Which caused me to miss a night at the ballet with Hubby, cue devastation.

DAMN Headaches! I just wish there was a way to get rid of them. They hinder my life way too much.

A short week at work is always a winner though! Even though the side effect of having a migraine seems to always be more headaches in the days that follow. Seriously - WINNING, right!

The highlight of my week was kicking off my new blog - Minimise Waste. You should definitely check it out. The fam-bam and I have started on a journey to minimise our waste and declutter our lives, so far so good and so far everyone is on board.

The kids went to my parentals for a couple of nights this week, which was delightful - I am not going to lie. I do tend to walk around wondering what to do when they are not here and then I realise I can do whatever the hell I want to do!

Souths were back playing on Friday again this week - I have never been more angry over a game of football....nuff said.

My list of ten

Move - Attempted to move a lot yesterday - another migraine. 

Meditate - Didn't meditate enough  this week.

Kind - Still reading The Happiness Project and implementing some changes - watch this space.

Connect - Don't feel I connected enough again this week.

Food - Ho-hum on the food this week.

Flow - Still going with the flow.

Blog - Blogging my little heart out this week.

Budget - Sticking to it.

Fun - Eh, could have done with a lot more this week.

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment