Monday, January 30, 2017

{life} The week that was....FOUR


WoW, time really does fly. Here we are at the end of another week and kick-starting another one. 

Last week of the school holidays for us here in NSW. Our little miss is going into Year 3 - seriously you blink and these kids are another year older and nearly as tall as you.

This week has been pretty low-key actually. Work for the grown-ups, daycare for our little man and some vacation care and play dates for our little miss. And a public holiday thrown in for good measure. 

Work has dropped from high pressure, throttle at full to a little less pressure and a little less throttle - thank goodness. Still very thankful to be surrounded by such a supportive team.

On Saturday we had friends over for morning tea....which ended up being a hang out for nearly the whole day. I love when that happens, the kids are having a great time, the adults are having a great time and the time just slips away without notice. 


My list of ten


My steps were almost non-existent this week, seriously I am really not sure what happened....oh apart from complete laziness on my part - any tips anyone has for getting up early would be greatly appreciated. 

Still being kinder to myself and chasing my Minbalup (happy place). This week I read a book....and actually finished it. I am currently working my way through James Patterson's Women's Murder Club series.

And this is my fourth week in a row blogging! and also reading my favourite blogs more, which I just love.

How was your week?


No comments:

Post a Comment