Monday, May 5, 2014

I am a scorpion


Coming into this world in November puts me in the star sign of Scorpio.

As a scorpion my strengths, apparently, include being loyal, passionate, resourceful, observant and dynamic. My weaknesses, apparently, are being jealous, obsessive, suspicious, manipulative and unyeilding.

The strengths are spot on.

The weaknesses, to be honest, are a bit weak. Admittedly, sometimes I can be a little obsessive. But as far as jealous, manipulative and unyeilding, I don't think so. I even asked Hubby what he thought and he agreed they just weren't me.

As for reading my star signs, well I don't. I could read any of them at any time and something would ring true to some tiny aspect of my life and either make me smile or cry - so I don't bother.

What is your star sign?
What are your thoughts on them?


{image}

No comments:

Post a Comment