Thursday, February 6, 2014

#everydaypeople One

Proving we are all unique individuals with unique experiences....but we all wipe our bum in some way.

My project....to get to know people better, find out why they think they are unique, what advice they would give and if they scrunch or fold their toilet paper...etc.


Mrs Steele
I have known Mrs Steele for nearly 20 years. We met when I was 18, just out of school with no idea of the big wide world - I probably still have no idea. But this crazy, loud lady has taught me a lot in those years, inspired me to be a better person and for that I am thankful she is a major part of my life.

When and where were you born?
Orange county California in 1970.

What is your favourite song and why?
Nah, can't pick one. But anything that makes me happy or reminds me of a time that was special.

Who is your favourite music artist? 
Will-I-Am

What is your favourite movie and why?
Too impossible for me to choose because I am a movie buff. I live, eat and breathe movies, so I can't pick one. But If I had too, anything with Tom in it. (That is Tom Hanks not Tom Cruise BTW)

What is your favourite book and why?
The latest is the Sookie Stackhouse series.
(Can I just add that Leah was obsessed with the Twilight series.)

What are you passionate about?
Everything! Teaching ethics to kids - Raising children to understand what religion is but that you don't have to necessarily practice one. I am currently teaching Ethics to Year 5 and 6 students at my local primary school.

What do you think makes you unique?
The breadth of my life experience both personally and professionally. I had a very non-conventional upbringing and have worked in many different industries.

What advice would you give people?
My advice is NOT to offer advice unless someone asks!!  (Often people just want to vent. They don't actually want you to tell them what to do or offer your ideas about what they should do.)

Do you scrunch or fold?
Definitely FOLD!

Do you know what your friends think makes them unique?
Do you know what they are passionate about?


No comments:

Post a Comment