Sunday, January 5, 2014

1/52 and #MyFamilyandMe

Last year, for the whole year, I watched as the lovely lady at Maxabella Loves shared her "Portrait of my children, each week, every week in 2013". She was following along with the lovely lady at Che & Fidel for Portrait a Week. (She has since changed her blog to be Practicing Simplicity.)

I loved this idea and am sure that she will cherish these photographs of her adorable little lovelies.

In 2014, I am joining in and will take a photo of our little miss and little mr each week, every week in 2014.

I am also going to be super ambitious and link up with Clairey Hewitt too for her "Family and Me" photo challenge to include as many family photos too - of the whole family, as in all four of us!!

Would you like to join too? Simply head over to Practicing Simplicity and/or  Clairey Hewitt to link up each Sunday.

"1/52 Portrait of my children" and "#MyFamilyandMe"


little mr: this is where I like to be, right next to your knee

little mr: photo taken by little miss

Little miss: waiting to see Hairy Maclary at the Sydney Opera House

Little miss: pretending to be the Ice Queen from the movie, Frozen

Family and me #1: Crazy faces selfie

Are you linking up too?
Do you take a lot of family pics?

No comments:

Post a Comment