Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Wordless Wednesday - a road trip

After a terrible night with my little man. His sleeping seems to be getting worse. Is that possible?

It was road trip time to visit our friend Mrs G.

It is amazing what you see when you actually look.

We headed off and had to Give Way at the bottom of the street. Story of my life, always having to Give Way to something or someone.



Drove past the airport. I love to see planes taxing across the road. I would have loved even more to be on this one. I wonder where it was going? Who was on there? Were they on business or holiday?



Passed the beach. Nice day for it.



Why are people always so slow to take off at green lights. GO PEOPLE!



Over the bridge and down the other side. A little foggy from up here. I wonder if there are people on those boats?



I have always liked graffiti art.



Heading home. I like the autumn/winter sunsets.







 Did you get out for a road trip today?




Linking up with Twinkle in the Eye & My LIttle Drummer Boys for Wordless Wednesday
Twinkle In The Eye
My Little Drummer Boys

4 comments:

  1. I always wonder about people on planes, boats and trains as well. Who are they? Where are they going? What is their story? Beautiful photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love doing this. The best place is at the airport.

      Delete
  2. How nice. I love a road trip, even just a short one. Does wonders to clear the head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was great to get out of the house. These days it feels like I am stuck at home a alot.

      Delete